For the past eight years it has been my privilege and honor to serve as a Delegate to the Maryland State Legislature.I am a fourth generation resident of Rock Hall, I love the Eastern Shore, and I work hard every day at doing my best to preserve, protect and promote our shared treasure.
I am also a small business owner and a taxpayer. I believe that the economic policies promulgated by the liberal machine in Annapolis of “spending more than you have” is fiscally irresponsible and has put our State’s financial future at great risk. I am running for a third term as your State Delegate to stand up for our shared Eastern Shore values.
My wife Dawn and I attend the Wesley United Methodist Church, we are empty nesters, but have two Labradors that keep us busy. In our free time, we enjoy fishing on the “Dawniebird” and and riding our Harley. I am also an avid hunter.
Community Involvement & Achievements
- Small Business Owner
- Mayor, Rock Hall (12 years)
- Past President, Queen Anne’s Co. Alcohol & Drug Advisory Board
- Past President, Kent County Council of Governments
- Past Member, Maryland State Critical Areas Commission
- Past President, Maryland Mayor’s Association
- Past Board Member, Maryland Municipal League
- Past President, Kent County Community Marching Band
- Past Firefighter & Ambulance Driver, Rock Hall Volunteer Fire Co.
- Recipient, WCTR Radio Person of the Year
- Recipient, Kent County Chamber Community Service Award